Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Magic Wand

With Guest Star Jojo Jaco

While Sitting On My Bedroom Floor

I was resting on the floor of my room and reading a book, when out of the corner of my eye I saw Jojo sneaking up on me, a huge electric grin on her face. In her hand was a golden knitting needle.She tip-toed into my room giggling as she got closer. Finally she was right in front of my face.

She cleared her throat and pointed the knitting needle right between my eyes. "You are getting veeeeeeeery sleeeeeepy," She said trying to make her high pitched voice sound suave and mysterious.

She tried to look as serious as possible, but after about five seconds she burst into rambunctious giggles and said, "THAT'S FUNNY!" then ran out of my room at top speed laughing the whole way.





The End

No comments:

Post a Comment