Friday, January 20, 2012

The Floors Will Be Cleaned Somehow

With Guest Star Gracie Jaco

While Having Clean Up Time In The Silvey House


"Be more like a noodle!" Daniel shouted. His proclamations naturally drew me to the scene.

"I'm trying!" Gracie shouted back. Her voice was quite muddled because she was laying face down on the living room floor with Daniel standing over her.

"Ok, let's try this again." Daniel called down to her.

I watched in shock and awe as Daniel then reached down and grabbed Gracie by the ankles and began to pull her around the hardwood floors and whip her from side to side.
"It's not working." Daniel said with a down cast expression.

Gracie popped up and looked at me and said "I don't make a good mop."

"We tried," Daniel said comforting her.

"Ok. Lets mop with something else." She said as she skipped away.

The End



No comments:

Post a Comment