Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sweet Cheeks

While Walking To Our Campsite In Yosemite

Michael, Daddy and I were walking back to our tent after a long bus ride around the park when Michael seemed too tired to keep walking.

"Daddy," he said "Can I please hold your hand?" He asked looking rather pathetic and exhausted.

"I can't hold your hand buddy. I'm carrying all these bags. How about you hold Ashley's hand." He suggested as an alternative.

I offered him my hand which he gladly took.

"Thanks for holding my hand sweet cheeks." he said and we trudged on.

1 comment:

  1. Lol....how cute! He's quoits the camper isn't he. He was absolutely adorable pretty much our whole camping trip, I saw a whole new side of him, and I just love the way he talks to Ava and is thrilled with everything she does. It's a nice match cos he babbled something and she laughs or grins and then he's all excited at her reaction. Aww.. And him and kyah...well theyr finally becoming best buds, haha now that he doesn't beat her up. Hehe nw they can play and beat each other up lol jk ah so many memories. I'm going to try and blog some about it later. Yay

    ReplyDelete