Monday, April 25, 2011

Update!

Hello everyone!

It came to my attention recently that the comments section was only open to followers. I know not all my readers have a blogger account or a google account and couldn't post comments. But I just fixed it! Yay! So feel free to comment to your hearts desire guys! All your support in commenting, reposting to your social pages, and following has been amazing. Keep up the good work ;)

In other "A Silvey Family Tale" news, I'm working and starting a  pledge for charity. For every one who reposts my blog to their facebook, twitter, myspace (lol), ect. I'll donate a hat for pre-mature infants in the Nicu. I haven't decided if this will work or set all the rules/chosen a hospital, but I'd really like to help the nicu and give you guys a chance to help as well. So for now what you can do is comment below and tell me what you think!

Ok, last thing. I promise! I've started to run out of pictures! D: So if you or someone you've worked with would be willing to do a Silvey Family Photoshoot, let me know!

Thanks,

Ashley

3 comments:

  1. I may be able to do a Silvey family photo shoot if we can coordinate sometime when we all have some free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dudeeeee(: ide love to do a photo shoot(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I can't wait for the next post.. :P

    ReplyDelete