Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Saved His Life, You Guys...

While Camping Out In The Trailer


Daniel and I were sharing a mattress on the floor. He had been sleeping for an hour or so, but I was having trouble drifting off. My eyes were getting heavy when suddenly Daniel rolled over and sat up, startled in his sleep.
“Ashley! I need your help!” He said in a shaky voice
“What’s wrong? Are you twisted in your sleeping bag?” I asked as I began to rearrange his pillow and bag.
“Ashley!” He said in an aggravated tone, “I need your help!”
“What do you need buddy?”  I asked again. He seemed like he didn’t hear me.
“Ash-a-ley!”  he growled a little bit, “I am stuck in the snow! I need your help!” He said a little panicky toward the end.
It was then I realized he was still asleep. I picked him up a little bit and then set him back down again. He rolled over, muttered “Thanks. Thanks soo much, Ashley,” then resumed snoring right where he left off.
The End


1 comment: