Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Person

*With guest stars Hannah Campbell, Kyah Jaco, and Savanah "Jojo" Jaco* 

While eating pie at the dinner table

“I’ve missed some part of Jojo’s development,” Hannah turned to Ashley and said. “She was a baby you just held, and now she’s like, a person.”

Jojo Jumped up, her face all aglow with excitement, “JOJO’S A PERSON!!!” she exclaimed with the largest smile her face could contain. She lingered there for a moment until, “Oh, pie.” And she dove for her dessert.

And that is the story of how a two year old discovered self awareness.

Savanah "Jojo" Jaco
The End

1 comment:

  1. Here you go, I'm posting my comment for you.
    A) I am now a follower of your blog.
    B) I think Jojo is adorable
    C) It goes along with Dr. Suess' statement - "A person's a person, no matter how small". :D

    ReplyDelete